It seems you can review anything on Tripadvisor.
People genuinely review bodies of water on Tripadvisor and discovering this made for an incredible afternoon reading through said reviews. You could say that we’ve wasted a couple of hours of our lives that we’ll never get back and you’d probably be right. You could also say that reading these reviews is just as weird as writing them and we can’t really argue with that. However, we’re all in need of a lockdown giggle right now.
1. The person who reviewed a canal and then acted as though they’d been forced to do.
2. ‘It’s a canal and there is water’
3. Messing about in boats sounds fun
1. ‘…Full of interesting.’
2. The most apathetic review yet.
3. Just say it smells of weed.
1. Are people being forced to review rivers at gunpoint or something?
2. This guy gets it.
3. Ohhh, the sarcasm!